Enhance your small ticket, unattended retail business with the latest in credit debit and contactless payment technology from USA Technologies.
The ePort® G9 is a PCI-Compliant, two-piece card-reader and telemetry system that increases sales in the unattended, self-serve market by as much as 20%* by supporting both traditional magnetic stripe credit and debit cards along with the newer, NFC technology found in contactless cards and mobile wallets. The hardware is supported by the full ePort Connect suite of services, integrating seamlessly into most Vending Management Systems through a simple DEX interface. The ePort Telemeter is also available as a stand-alone, audit-only DEX telemetry solution.
The minimalistic design and superior security features of the ePort G9 make it the undisputed best-in-class solution for vending machines, kiosks, amusement games, and much more. Contact your USAT Sales representative to discuss the needs of your unique business and find out if this is the right solution for you. USAT's flexible hardware system also enables you to pair the G9 Telemeter with other card readers to benefit from the best-in-class ePort Connect Service.
Superior Data Protection: The G9 transmits strongly encrypted data to USALive, a PCI Level 1 compliant processor. In addition, cashless processing has been proven to reduce vending machine vandalism and theft.
Fast Transaction Processing: Our high speed wireless connection and state-of-the-art processing technology allows USAT hardware to acheive some of the fastest authorization responses in the industry.
Maximum Data Capture: Supports Isolated Pulse interface with configurable timing to simulate coin mechanisms and bill validators, keeping track of both cash, credit and contactless through DEX Telemetry reports.
Remote Management: All machine data is available through the USALive website, offering real time sales information and health alerts on all connected machines.
Cross-platform Compatibility: Provides seamless integration with all major VMS systems. The G9 telemeter is also available separately as an audit-only device as well as for use with non-USAT card readers.
Comprehensive Service and Support: To ensure that you have the support you need to keep your equipment working and your customers satisfied, our customer support team is on call 24/7.
The ePort G9 Telemeter is part of the two-piece ePort G9 Card Reader and Telemeter package. The Telemeter can also be used as a stand-alone, audit-only device (and with other card reading hardware) sending M2M telemetry such as DEX, XLS, CSV or other forms of machine/kiosk operational data via USALive, an easy to use, secure, cloud-based portal. Other G9 Telemeter features are:
- "SERVICE" button, "FILL/DEX" button, and an "END" button.
- A dedicated RSSI button for signal strength testing.
- MDB Interface.
- Integrated DEX interface port (no separate cables needed).
- Available as an audit-only device.
- Supports isolated pulse interface with configurable timing to simulate coin mechanisms and bill validators.
- Water resistant.
- Supports multiple mounting configurations.
- External relay control so you can turn on an external device with a credit card.
The ePort G9 Card Reader is part of the two-piece ePort G9 Card Reader and Telemeter package. It supports magnetic stripe creditc cards as well as contactless, NFC payment solutions and mobile wallets. The G9 Card Reader is compatible with older ePort Telemeters. Other G9 Cardreader features are:
- Card Reader can be mounted in the standard bill validator opening or surface mounted separately up to 3 feet away.
- Remote, over-the-air (OTA) software update capability.
- Magnetic card reader with contactless capabilities including NFC, PayPass®, payWave, Zip, and ExpressPay and all traditional credit/debit cards.
- Mobile Payments ready. Compatible with Google Wallet, PayPal, Isis Mobile Wallet® and more.
- Stored value, pre-paid programs.
- Multi-use buttons for enhanced user interactions.
- 16x2 LCD display and LED indicator for transaction status.
- Bright, flashing blue attract LEDs™
|Manufacturer||USA Technologies Inc.
|Verticals||Vending, Retail Kiosks, Amusement, Transportation,
|Specific Application Software/Solution||No
|Processing, Tracking and Real Time Reconciliation||Mag Stripe, NFC/RFID, Cash
|Size of Card Reader||Height: 4.1665" Width: 3.2386" Depth: 1.46"
|Size of the Telemeter||Height: 5.40" Width: 4.21" Depth: 1.54"
|Air Interface||Dedicated Dual Band CDMA 1xRTT
|Hardware Supported Connections||Serial, DEX, MDB, Pulse